Volume Controlled, up to 120 m3/h Series STFA
Water softeners are used in order to remove the total hardness of the water and to produce the so-called soft water. This is achieved by passing the water through ion-exchange resin bed, which exchanges the ions of Calcium and Magnesium with Sodium. When the resin becomes saturated, it is regenerated by means of salt solution (Sodium Chloride – brine).
The product water – free of hardness – does not cause salt scalings and the entire equipment that uses this water is thus protected.
- Feed water for boilers or cooling towers.
- Total hardness reduction in water for general use running through distributing networks (industries, hotels, hospitals, buildings, residences etc).
- Any application which requires soft water.
- Fully automated operation / possibility for manual regeneration according to the user’s will.
- Automation operates on low voltage (12 Volt) for the personnel’s protection.
- Minor pressure drop.
- Minimum maintenance cost.
- The resin tank is coated with high-density polyethylene, thus it has a high endurance against corrosion.
- Electronic control panel.
- Selection of the day and time of regeneration.
Double softener, one stand-by
|STFA 12 TWIN||32||1,14||5600|
|STFA 14 TWIN||42||1,2||7300|
|STFA 17 TWIN||50||1,5||8700|
|STFA 20 TWIN||60||1,5||10500|
|STFA 25 TWIN||80||1,2||14000|
|STFA 30 TWIN||92||1,5||16000|
|STFA 35 TWIN||106||1,6||18000|
|STFA 40 TWIN||120||1,6||21000|