Automatic deionizers up to 16 m3/h Series DMHE
Water demineralizers are used to remove dissolved salts from the water and to produce the so-called demineralized water. This is achieved by passing the water through two ion-exchange resin beds. When the unit is exhausted, it’s regenerated with hydrochloric acid and sodium hydroxide.
The product water – free of salts – complies with worldwide standards and does not cause salt scalings, therefore the entire equipment that uses this water is protected.
- Applicable to the pharmaceutical industry, the electronics industry, hospitals, power stations, ect.
- Demineralized water with extremely low salt content.
- Any application which requires demineralized water.
- Fully automated operation / possibility for manual regeneration according to the user’s will
- Safe low-voltage control for 12V supply
- Very low pressure drop
- Minimum maintenance cost
- The resin tank is coated with high-density polyethylene, thus it has a high endurance against corrosion
- The conductivity meter continuously indicates the quality of the demineralised water
- Control panel equipped with alarm monitoring the product water quality
|Model||Flow rate m3/h||Basic capacity m3*foH||Pressure loss, bar|