Softeners are water treatment systems which remove calcium and magnesium salts from raw water. The most common way is the use of strong cation ion exchange resin, which is regenerated with diluted commercial rock salt.
We can offer a complete production programme of softeners, starting from small capacities for household purposes to heavy duty industrial softeners. The operation of each softener installation could be manual or automatic. The regeneration could be time or quantity controlled.
The filter vessel of softeners could be either GRP, carbon steel polyethylene coated or carbon steel epoxy painted. Filter vessel from stainless steel is available on request.
- Time Controlled Softeners up to 4 m3/h Series ECB/FA5
- Volume Controlled Softeners up to 6 m3/h Series ECB/2001E
- Time or Volume controlled, up to 19 m3/h Series TS/MGT, MGV
- Time Controlled, up to 46 m3/h Series SM-SF/ETP4
- Single, Volume Controlled, up to 46 m3/h Series SM-SF/CSD
- Double, Volume Controlled up to 92 m3/h Parallel Operation
- Double, Volume Controlled, up to 46 m3/h One in stand-by
- Volume Controlled, up to 120 m3/h Series STFA