Time Controlled Softeners up to 4 m3/h Series ECB/FA5
Time Controlled Softeners are water softenersused in order to remove the total hardness of the water and to produce the so-called soft water. This is achieved by passing the water through ion-exchange resin bed, which exchanges the ions of Calcium and Magnesium with Sodium. When the resin becomes saturated, it is regenerated by means of salt solution (Sodium Chloride – brine).
The product water – free of hardness – does not cause salt scalings and the entire equipment that uses this water is thus protected.
- Feed water for boilers or cooling towers
- Total hardness reduction in water for general use running through distributing networks (industries, hotels, hospitals, buildings, residences, etc)
- Any application which requires soft water
- Fully automated operation / possibility for manual regeneration according to the user’s will
- Automation operates on low voltage (24 Volt) for the personnel’s protection
- Minor pressure drop
- Minimum maintenance cost
- Fiber glass resin tank, of high endurance against corrosion
- Selection of the day and time of regeneration
- Brine tank fully equipped for the protection of the softener from the air
There is the possibility to offer resin tank from steel, with PE coating, instead of fiber glass (series ECB/FA5P).