The policy that Management has set out and which is the basis of the Quality Management System is summarized in the following:
TEMAK’s primary objective is to provide products that meet the needs and expectations of its customers and their growing demands, with the same consistence as has done so far.
In an effort to measure the outcome of the Company’s ongoing effort with objective indicators and to obtain a powerful tool to help prevent errors and increase quality and productivity, the Company studied and installed a Quality Management System in accordance with the International Standard ELOT EN ISO 9001.
According to the present Quality Policy the overall responsibility for the company’s operation and adherence to the Quality Policy, as well as for the continuous improvement thereof, is assigned to the Management Systems Administrator, who also undertakes the respective responsibilities.
The Management is committed to supporting the Management Systems Administrator with all the necessary resources so that the Quality Management System operates efficiently and fulfills its purpose in:
- Design, Development, Production, Storage, Installation, Servicing and Sales of Water Treatment Systems, Chemical Products and Industrial Equipment
- Operation of Water Treatment Systems
In pursuing its objectives, the Company is committed to:
- Use modern technology methods to manufacture the products and to offer services
- Monitor and be in full compliance with the legislative and regulatory requirements
- Identify immediately any case of Non-Compliance and take corrective actions
- Provide the necessary means and knowledge to all the staff
- Cultivate a spirit of cooperation and communication
- Increase Social and Environmental Consciousness
- Promote Health and Safety at Work, in all its areas of activity
- Manage the threats and opportunities
- Meet the expectations of the stakeholders
- Continuously improve at all levels
Based on the given training and the means at his disposal, each employee should observe the procedures of the Quality Management System and contribute to the system’s continuous upgrading and improvement.