Policy for Occupational Health & Safety
TEMAK is committed to continuously improve the company’s performance in regards to occupational health and safety and shares the belief that accidents to employees, suppliers, customers and visitors are preventable. TEMAK’s vision is:
TEMAK has adapted clear and comprehensive policy and has established an Occupational Health and Safety Management System, under the international standard OHSAS 18001 that fulfills the expectations of all stakeholders. The principles of the policy are:
- Conducting assessment of occupational hazards and update it in case of changes in activities, facilities, equipment or manpower.
- Full compliance with current legislation on health and safety at work and other relevant regulations.
- Plans of preventive and corrective actions, procedures and instructions development, where necessary, to ensure the minimization or elimination of risks.
- Information, awareness and training of the personnel in occupational health and safety, with scope to eliminate incidents at work.
- Transparent communication on matters related to health and safety.
- Systematic monitoring of performance, procedures compliance and regulations respect by internal or external audits.
Occupational Health and Safety is everyone’s responsibility and our commitment will ensure the continuous improvement of our performance.