TEMAK SA participates in WETEX 4-6 October 2016, Dubai...
The 13th IWA Specialized Conference on Small Water and Wastewater Systems (SWWS) together with the 5th IWA Specialized...
TEMAK SA participates at Posidonia, 6-10 June 2016...
TEMAK's participation in AQUATECH AMSTERDAM 2015, on 3 to 6 November 2015 in Dubai drew successfully to a close....
We, TEMAK S.A. for the third time in a row cordially invite you to visit AQUATECH AMSTERDAM 2015, organized in Amsterdam,...
Presence of TEMAK at ACHEMA, 15-19 June 2015 ...
We cordially invite you to visit and meet with us at our stand Hall 9.2, No C1 in ACHEMA 2015, organized in Frankfurt,...
TEMAK’s participation in WETEX 2015, on 21-23 April 2015 in Dubai drew successfully to a close. This year also, a...
TEMAK SA participates in WETEX 21-23 April 2015, Dubai...
Successful participation of TEMAK SA in WaterEX World Expo 28-31 January, Mumbai, India ...
- Water Treatment and Desalination Systems
- Control Instruments
- Dealkalization up to 4 m3/h. Series DCM-CSC2.
- Dealkalization 7 - 15 m3/h. Series DCMH-CSC2.
- Automatic Deionizers up to 1,5 m3/h, Series AUTO.
- Automatic deionizers up to 3,3 m3/h. Series DMS-DME.
- Automatic deionizers up to 16 m3/h. Series DMHE.
- Deionizers over 16 m3/h
- Dosing Systems
- Household Filters
- Cartridge Filters
- Bag Filters
- Turbidity Filters
- Granular Activated Carbon Filters
- Rehardening Filters
- Iron/Manganese or Arsenic Removal
- Ion Exchange Resins
- Cation Ion Exchange Resins
- Anion Ion Exchange Resins
- Nitrate removal
- Nitrate Removal up to 1,4 m3/h
- Nitrate Removal 1,8 - 11 m3/h
- Ozon Generator
- Reverse Osmosis
- Brackish Water
- Household Brackish Water Desalination
- Brackish Water Desalination up to 4,8 m3/day. Series TBW1.
- Brackish Water Desalination 7,2 - 39,8 m3/day. Series TBW2.
- Brackish Water Desalination 67,2 - 1248 m3/day. Series TBW3
- Sea Water
- Sea Water Desalination up to 6,9 m3/day. Series TSW1.
- Sea Water Desalination 10,5 - 33,6 m3/day. Series TSW2.
- Sea Water Desalination 38,4 - 316,8 m3/day. Series TSW3.
- Sea Water Desalination with Energy Recovery up to 1000 m3/d
- Marine Sea Water Desalination
- Containerized Plants
- Special Applications
- Time Controlled Softeners up to 4 m3/h. Series ECB/FA5.
- Volume Controlled Softeners up to 6 m3/h. Series ECB/2001E.
- Time or Volume controlled, up to 19 m3/h. Series TS/MGT, MGV.
- Time Controlled, up to 46 m3/h. Series SM-SF/ETP4.
- Single, Volume Controlled, up to 46 m3/h. Series SM-SF/CSD.
- Double, Volume Controlled up to 92 m3/h. Parallel Operation
- Double, Volume Controlled, up to 46 m3/h. One in stand-by.
- Volume Controlled, up to 120 m3/h. Series STFA.
- Stripping Towers
- Ultra Pure Water System
- Industrial applications
- Laboratory applications
- Ultra-violet Disinfection
- Water Disinfection
- Fluid Control Equipment
- Ball Valves
- Butterfly Valves
- Non Return Valves
- Globe Valves
- Hygienic Valves
- Instruments - Control
- Safety Valves / Rapture Disks
- Steam Valves
- Steamtraps & Filters
- Valve Actuators
- Electric actuators
- Pneumatic actuators
- Control Instruments
- Ηeat Εxchangers
- Plate Heat Exchagers
- Tube Heat Exchangers
- Chemical Additives
- Steam Boilers – Hot Water Systems Chemicals
- Open Recirculating Cooling Systems Chemicals
- Antiscalants for Reverse Osmosis Desalination
- Our News
- Our News
- Residential Product Customers
- Our Company
- Our History
- Our Principles
- The Future
- Quality Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Career Opportunities
- Leaflets - Prospectus
- Site Map