- Time Controlled Softeners up to 4 m3/h. Series ECB/FA5.
- Volume Controlled Softeners up to 6 m3/h. Series ECB/2001E.
- Time or Volume controlled, up to 19 m3/h. Series TS/MGT, MGV.
- Time Controlled, up to 46 m3/h. Series SM-SF/ETP4.
- Single, Volume Controlled, up to 46 m3/h. Series SM-SF/CSD.
- Double, Volume Controlled up to 92 m3/h. Parallel Operation
- Double, Volume Controlled, up to 46 m3/h. One in stand-by.
- Volume Controlled, up to 120 m3/h. Series STFA.
Volume Controlled Softeners up to 6 m3/h. Series ECB/2001E.
Water softeners are used in order to remove the total hardness of the water and to produce the so-called soft water. This is achieved by passing the water through ion-exchange resin bed, which exchange the ions of Calcium and Magnesium with Sodium. When reached the pre-selected quantity of water, the system is regenerated automatically, by means of salt solution (Sodium Chloride – brine).
The product water – free of hardness – does not cause salt scalings and the entire equipment that uses this water is thus protected.
- Feed water for boilers or cooling towers
- Total hardness reduction in water for general use running through distributing networks (industries, hotels, hospitals, buildings, residences etc)
- Any application which requires soft water
- Fully automated operation / possibility for manual regeneration according to the user’s will.
- Automation operates on low voltage (24 Volt) for the personnel’s protection.
- Minor pressure drop.
- Minimum maintenance cost.
- Fiber glass resin tank, of high endurance against corrosion.
- Control panel equipped with a microprocessor.
- Volumetric programming for unnecessary regenerations to be avoided.
- Digital display on LCD screen for:
- Water flow
- Water volume to pass until the regeneration
- Regeneration cycles
- Possibility to control the regeneration duration
- In case of power loss all the programmable parameters remain in memory. In case of extented power loss may be loose the timer informations (date, time)
- The electromagnetic outlet valve does not allow the passage of hard water during the regeneration
By means of an appropriate electrical panel softeners can by configured as a doulbe system, with one softener in operation and one on regeneration or stand-by.
There is the possibility to offer resin tank from steel, with PE coating, instead of fiber glass (series ECB/2001EP).