- Time Controlled Softeners up to 4 m3/h. Series ECB/FA5.
- Volume Controlled Softeners up to 6 m3/h. Series ECB/2001E.
- Time or Volume controlled, up to 19 m3/h. Series TS/MGT, MGV.
- Time Controlled, up to 46 m3/h. Series SM-SF/ETP4.
- Single, Volume Controlled, up to 46 m3/h. Series SM-SF/CSD.
- Double, Volume Controlled up to 92 m3/h. Parallel Operation
- Double, Volume Controlled, up to 46 m3/h. One in stand-by.
- Volume Controlled, up to 120 m3/h. Series STFA.
Time Controlled Softeners up to 4 m3/h. Series ECB/FA5.
Water softeners are used in order to remove the total hardness of the water and to produce the so-called soft water. This is achieved by passing the water through ion-exchange resin bed, which exchange the ions of Calcium and Magnesium with Sodium. When the resin becomes saturated, it is regenerated by means of salt solution (Sodium Chloride – brine).
The product water – free of hardness – does not cause salt scalings and the entire equipment that uses this water is thus protected.
- Feed water for boilers or cooling towers
- Total hardness reduction in water for general use running through distributing networks (industries, hotels, hospitals, buildings, residences, etc)
- Any application which requires soft water
- Fully automated operation / possibility for manual regeneration according to the user’s will.
- Automation operates on low voltage (24 Volt) for the personnel’s protection.
- Minor pressure drop.
- Minimum maintenance cost.
- Fiber glass resin tank, of high endurance against corrosion.
- Selection of the day and time of regeneration.
- Brine tank fully equipped for the protection of the softener from the air.
There is the possibility to offer resin tank from steel, with PE coating, instead of fiber glass (series ECB/FA5P).